The children in Room 4 are very happy to be back with their friends and they have been so busy recently!
Our learning has been focused on:
- playing kindly, sharing and taking turns
- having an awareness of others’ needs and feelings
- recognising and forming the letters y, z, qu and x
- recognising and matching lower case letters with their capital letters
- learning about what a sentence is, then building and writing sentences
- recognising o’clock times on an analogue and digital clock face
- exploring the calendar and the date; days of the week, months of the year, seasons and sequencing time events
- halving an object equally
- in PE having an awareness of how we move around a space; throwing, catching and rolling different equipment; working individually and with others.
- exploring the different animals found in the Rainforest, why it’s important and being mini explorers in our playground, looking for minibeasts!
We have been lucky enough to have a student teacher called Miss Coleman in class too to help us with our learning. There are loads and loads of photos below so please have a look at what we’ve been getting up to!